AWB Building Co was awarded the Nature Playgrounds Project at Leda Primary School. Moving into a technological world, Nature Plays provide the correct tools to encourage strength, growth and resilience. Our scope of works included:
- Mobilization and site establishment and set out.
- Earthworks, trimming and fine grading.
- Ground scanning in proposed area, excavation works and liaising with structural consultants for excavation, concrete footings, retaining walls.
- Supply and install specified Playground mulch, soft fall and soft landscaping including boulders to give the authentic nature feel.
- Supply and install standard playground items and custom playground equipment, decking, log steppers, magnetic activity panel, bridge over creek, log bench, thongaphone timber support with PVC hollows for acoustics and sound, inclined climbing cargo net, a shop front timber structure.