In 2016 AWB Building Co. was awarded the Gas Upgrade project for the training bays at South Metro TAFE, Rockingham Campus. The works included:
- Excavate area of works.
- Supply and install new mass footing details as to Engineers drawings.
- Supply and install new 150mm concrete slab as to Engineers drawings.
- Build new walls and Plumbing Bays to match existing with 200mm series
- Parchment blocks which are mass filled with Concrete and Reo.
- Supply and install new Plumbing fixtures to each Bay as to plans and spec for future training purposes.
- Test and Commission all works as to Plans, Specifications and local Authorities regulations.